How did you kick off the first week of your 2014? I had a great one! You know, just spending the last few days of holiday vacation with friends and family. Well, mostly family. And sad to say that classes will officially resume tomorrow which is hard for me because in the last 2 weeks I got used to sleeping late til 1 am and waking up at 10 am and my classes tomorrow will start at 10! OMG. I hope I won’t be late tomorrow like I usually am last year (trying I change that). Why is it easier to sleep late and wake up late than sleep early and wake up early? LOL . Anyway, enough of my rantings already, let’s move on to the more positive ones like New Year Resolutions! YAY! have you written them already? or have you even thought about it? haha. I have written my personal resolutions on my planner but because it’s my first fashion post for the year, i’ll be sharing on how I will innovate my blog 🙂
(……THE STORY OF MY HAIR ON MY NEXT POST)
1. Blog more often. – Like twice a week.
2. Improve my outfits. – Inspiration and creativity juice up please!
3. Try to work on my angles better. – HAHA! KDOT.
4. Be more knowledgeable in adjusting my camera settings (since I shoot and go) and master my editing skills. LOL
5. Work on my signature poses. – Because I’m too stiff! 😦
6. Be more creative in my writing.
7. Be more passionate to my blog.
How bout ya?